Sunday 10 January 2016

Day 6 - 2016

Today is Saturday and most of the day was spent resting the body after a little turn and painful experience yesterday afternoon with the back.

Although not 100%, it is starting to get better although I need to be really careful whatever position I keep, from sitting, standing or laying down.  Simple things like sneezing, showering and going to the toilet are all activities we take for granted however when you suffer with severe backache, these all take extra effort to perform.

I slept until 10am today as I had a restless night therefore my breakfast and lunch merged into brunch with a simple plain dish of white rice and sautéed tofu in tamari sauce and salad.  Sorry no pictures for this as it was bad enough trying to sit to consume this tasty dish.

Dinner consisted of a handful of cashew nuts and 1/2 cantaloupe melon.  As you can probably tell, energy levels were low today as were my fitness & mobility levels.  However as the day progressed, I became stronger but know I need to get the issues with the back sorted sooner rather than later.

Apologies for the brief update but will be back to 'normal' soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment