Thursday 14 January 2016

Day 11 - 2016

Good morning, I woke a little late this morning (8.45am) as I really struggled to get to sleep last night, tossing and turning and then I think I finally drifted off around 2.30am!

However I woke up feeling refreshed and after brushing my teeth, drinking a glass of water with my supplements, I decided to face the rain and go for a walk as I felt I need to stretch my back - it was feeling stiff.  Around 9am I headed out with my headphones on, sounds of Ibiza pumping away in my hears full blast and walked.  I can't walk too fast as it does pull my back muscles however one step at a time and moving forward is moving forward right?  In total I walked just under 30 minutes.

I got home just after 9.30am, showered and had breakfast of 'fruit'n'fibre' with soya milk and a warming cup of green tea and have now settled down in my home-office to catch up on emails, working away and planning.

It is now 10.50am and I am going to break and stretch for a bit as I need to make my lunch.  

Today we are going to have veggie chilli with brown rice and a green leaf salad with cherry tomatoes......so until I catch up with you all later, have a great day and please feel free to comment on what you are doing and getting up to, what your plans and goals are and any hints and tips you may have.  Also please share any great recipes you feel I (and others) will benefit from.  

Until soon, I will leave you with a wonderful 'Thought for Today'....

Giving good wishes to others
acts like sunlight,
filtering into the dark corners of their mind,
and lightening their burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment