Sunday 17 January 2016

Day 14 - 2016


What a beautiful morning to wake up to........we have had a very light sprinkling of snow and it looks lovely, fresh and crisp, so keep warm.




I woke early this morning as I had my first customer order this morning to pick up at 9am (fresh juices and smoothies, raw energy balls and raw chocolate for a yoga session later today).

Feeling truly blessed that people 'choose' my services and I relish in the fact that I can supply healthy and tasty fresh foods, drinks and treats :)

Now going to have my supplements, lots of water, a smoothie for breakfast (avocado, spinach, banana and apple with some protein powder) before getting prepared for my next catering job.

All in all, life is good and I feel good and I will catch up with you all later.  I will leave you with todays thought.

Thought for Today


No comments:

Post a Comment