Wednesday 20 January 2016

Day 17 - 2016

It has been a very busy day today so far and it is only 11am!

Feeling good within myself and woke early to prepare for a special clients Buffet Luncheon which has all turned out very nicely indeed (I tasted one of the Feta, Spinach & Tofu tartlets for breakfast).

So needless to say Breakfast consisted of a delicious savoury tart with a nice cup of English tea with almond milk.  



This afternoon I will be busy catching up on emails and more planning for the future of the business and last minute customer orders for tomorrow.    To say the least, I feel very blessed and grateful to everyone who supports me personally and to those customers who have continued to support Virtuoso Foods by using us to supply them with healthy and tasty foods, cakes and treats.

So for now, I will leave you with todays thought.


Thought for Today


No comments:

Post a Comment