Tuesday 18 October 2016

Tuesday 18th October 2016

After a morning full of rain and feeling rather quite chilly (heating on, jacket on, hot drinks drunk all morning), the sun came out.

The morning has proved extremely busy with managing orders and catching up on admin and some house errands, however I managed to get out in the sun for a brisk 50 minute walk and got caught in the last 10 minutes under a rain cloud so walked even brisker to get home!  So needless to say, on my return home, I was even colder and got busy cooking in front of the gas cooker to warm up.

I prepared a delicious lunch of pumpkin soup followed up by butternut squash curry & rice.  I love being prepared so that when my hunger kicks in, I know I am fully accommodated for.

Pumpkin Soup with Coconut Cream & Paprika

Butternut Squash Curry with Chickpeas & Brown Rice

Recipes for both of these delicious dishes can be found on my website under 'Recipes' under 'Savoury' ... http://virtuosofoods.co.uk/savoury-recipes/

Ok as today is a busy day for me, I am going to keep this brief however I would love for you also to not only enjoy my recipes, but to also share some of your fantastic recipes and pictures that we can all learn from and enjoy.  Don't be shy, as the saying goes.....Sharing is Caring x






No comments:

Post a Comment