Thursday 13 October 2016

Thursday 13th October 2016 - Challenges

Another gorgeous morning greeted me although slightly different to the usual sun - it was a little foggy and wet!

View from my car window first thing

However it was beautiful as I headed out with mum to do a little shopping (key items I obviously missed from my pre-mum coming shop)!

Porridge with banana and sunflower seeds

However now back home, nicely fed on homemade porridge with banana and as mum rests, I am in my home office catching up on work, always focused surrounded by water, cup of green & cranberry tea, my supplements and a little raw energy bite (coffee & walnut flavour) for later just in case........




This morning is going to be spent business planning and working on sending out my next Autumn Newsletter (so if you haven't already signed up, please do so on the website so you can receive this great edition).

This afternoon is going to occupied with making lots of raw energy balls and bites and raw brownies and cakes for some new customers, so feeling grateful to be given the opportunity to share these delicious treats with new people.

Coming up to Halloween, only 2 weeks away now, we are getting quite booked with orders for special cakes, especially cupcakes, which are becoming more and more popular, so if you want to place an order, get in quick as we only have a few slots left to fill for cake baking and making!

Virtuoso Foods is going through a few distinct changes over the coming months and you will be informed of these in stages over the coming weeks.  It is an exciting time for me as well as quite challenging as with any new ventures and ideas, to bring it to fruition, takes a lot of planning, action and then of course delivering these in a beautiful way for you all to enjoy.  So keep in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and of course our Website, however to be the first to hear about these changes as these happen, sign up with us on our website so you will receive the news first hand by email and regular newsletters.

http://virtuosofoods.co.uk/about-us/
(to sign up to be on our distribution list)

Food wise, I have just put on some rice to make avocado sushi rolls later (rice takes a couple of hours to cool down before you can use it so planning is definitely needed).  Can't wait.

So until soon, I will leave you with my favourite quote on challenges.  Have a lovely day x




www.virtuosofoods.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment