Wednesday 24 February 2016

Day 52 - 24th February 2016

Good morning everyone, the sun is shining and everything looks beautiful although I know it is freezing out there.  The car has frozen over as has the garden however the sun makes it all look so serene and picturesque.

Woke early as I have my appointment this morning for my first Bowen Therapy session in the UK and am so looking forward to it.  However before that I have a new gardener coming to look around and give me a quote to start tackling the garden as it is now quite overgrown and before that, I had enough time to make a quick fresh juice to set me up for the morning, Carrot, Orange and Ginger.



I have also managed to prepare lunch as I won't be back home until 1pm and this is a delicious recipe I have made before and shared with you all a little earlier on in my blog.  It is a brown lentil rice dish served with a large salad.  I don't think I am going to have time to make any protein (tofu or tempeh) so the lentil will have to do and perhaps some added avocado in my salad will assist with the protein intake.


(Warm and mix it up when ready to serve).

Ok so I have a few things to do before leaving the house so will catch up with you all a little later or tomorrow.


Thought for Today



Apologising does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right....
It simply means that you value the relationship much more than your ego!

If you like the daily 'Thought for Todays', please like on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/thoughtfor2day/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment