Sunday 14 February 2016

Day 42 - 14th February 2016

Happy Valentines Day!



Firstly apologies as it has been a few days since my last update.

Ill-health took over my mind and body and I was pretty much knocked out for about 5 days.  However, although my head is still bunged up, full of sinus like symptoms (the weather here is warm yet very cloudy and foggy and low in oxygen) I am feeling 75% better and at least a bit more functional.


Today, as we all know is Valentines Day, and this to me is showing the people around us that we love them and care for them, whether it is a lover, family, friends or someone who has shown us unconditional love and kindness, it is always nice to show them a loving gesture.

This morning, feeling a little more energetic, I decided to get and start baking and cooking. 

This is nothing out of the ordinary for me as this is what I do and of course my passion however I thought it would be nice just to go that extra mile to make sure I had prepared all the favourite foods and cakes and treats as my way of saying 'Thank you' to my big sis, for accommodating me so well whilst being here and taking good care of me.

I will be back in the UK on 19th February and once rested after my trip will be back to normal in my schedule and will start to keep more regular with my blog updates.  However, for the next few days, I will take a break to fully recover and spend time with my sis and friends during the last fews day of my LA trip.

So until soon my friends take care and have a great week ahead x




No comments:

Post a Comment