Tuesday 9 February 2016

BUCKET LIST 2016

I wanted to put together a list of things I wanted to achieve during the year of 2016.

I truly feel that this is a magical year and looking forward to all it has to offer.

Below are all my goals, some dreams and milestones I would like to accomplish.

Let us see how far I get :) (list in no particular order)!




1.  Establish a successful business in an area I am passionate about.

2.  Take care of my body:  a) physical = work on the structure to help support the back, spine and nervous system b) mental = take more time out to rest, relax, reflect & meditate.

3.  Walk at least 30 minutes every day.

4.  Living in the UK, where the grass is green, the roads clean (mostly) and the streets pretty safe, get out and be in nature, come rain or shine.

5.  Run beautiful retreats in Europe at least 5 times per year.

6.  Run regular workshops to help assist people in the understanding of vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and RAW foods, cakes and treats.

7.  Visit Las Vegas.

8.  Visit a West End Theatre at least twice.

9.  Visit Los Angeles/Laguna Beach.

10.  Write a recipe book.

11.  Practice the art of being patient & tolerant.  DAILY

12.  Be in the 'moment' more (less tv, less computers, less mobile phones).  DAILY

13.  Spend time with people who truly care and love me, positive & selfless people, and based on this, be confident to let go of people who serve me no purpose.  Create a new network of people that truly care and deserve to be with me.  I VALUE MYSELF.  I VALUE MY LIFE!

14.  EAT WELL.  Clean food, clean living = well being.  DAILY

15.  NETWORK:  not to be afraid to network.  Get out there and know I have so much to offer.






No comments:

Post a Comment