Thursday 29 September 2016

Thursday 29th September 2016

Woke up to a heavy downpour and after the usual morning 'waking up' activities (shower, teeth, hair etc. etc) I headed to the kitchen to put the kettle on and saw that the garden looked like a tornado had hit it!!!! My little green plastic garden house was flown across the garden, its contents absolutely everywhere (parsley, coriander, basil, rocket and fennel :( along with the garden chairs and parasol!  So of course that was my first chore of the day.

Finally managing to get back into the house without the door slamming me and the walls, I put the kettle on and started to make my porridge.



This morning I headed out to Cambridge for a spot of shopping with friends and got back at 12.30pm in time to eat my very tasty sushi lunch, courtesy of Wasabi in Cambridge and then get to work baking for an order later today.



As I sit now and catchup with my blog and emails and general admin, I can smell the sweet delicious aromas coming from the kitchen and know that the 'Coffee and Walnut' cake and the 3 tier 'Chocolate and Strawberry' cake will come out wonderfully ready for cooling and then decorating all before 5pm pickup!  Now enjoy a cup of lemon and ginger tea whilst my mind is buzzing to get all my thoughts and ideas down on paper (well laptop) so until soon I will leave you with todays thought for today.



THOUGHT FOR TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment